For the safety and courtesy of all members and guests, these rules must be followed. The Lifeguards are charged with the responsibility of enforcing these rules and have the authority to suspend pool privileges. Please review these rules with all family members.Absolutely NO:
- Running on the pool deck (Concrete area around the pool)
- Smoking within the fenced area
- Alcohol or Drugs
- Glass on pool deck (exception is for Social functions, pavilion area only)
- Diving in the shallow areas of the pool (areas are marked)
- Congregating / playing in the bathhouses
- Abusive / vulgar or offensive language
- Abusing any Darley Swim Club property or equipment
- Disrupting pool operations / Disrespecting fellow members
- Excessive time in the showers
- Infants or Toddlers in pools while still in diapers (Only approved covers are allowed in baby pool)
- People allowed in pool with open sores or contagious diseases
- Guests without payment, guard notification and member attendance
- All guests must sign in. Members are responsible for all guests they bring
- Interfering with ‘Lap Lane’ swimmers
- Personal Flotation Devices – Noodles / Kickboards allowed with Lifeguard OK
- Child is to be left unsupervised
- Dunking / Roughhousing / Horseplay
- Throwing objects that could result in injury
- Only one person at a time on the diving board
- No excessive bouncing
- No swimming under or hanging on the diving board
- Parents and or Guardians are responsible for their children while in the Baby Pool
- In the event of a pool emergency, the guard on duty will sound an air horn or whistle and all swimmers must clear the pool immediately as to not interfere with the guards. Adults qualified in first aid / life saving may render assistance if needed.
- The pool will remain clear until guards give the OK to return.
Parents and Guardians: As a reminder, you are responsible for the supervision of your children at all times. No one under the age of 13 allowed at the pool unsupervised. At the discretion of the guard staff, any unsupervised adolescents may be required to leave if there are behavior, safety or other concerns.
Pets: Absolutely NO pets allowed during pool operation.