In addition to the usual pool rules, the following state, CDC and Delaware Dept of Health requirements must be followed by all visitors.
- All pool members and visiting guests must sign a Covid waiver when entering the pool grounds.
- Everyone visiting Darley Swim Club must be cognizant of their health. Do not come to the pool if you or family members exhibit any COVID symptoms.
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided upon request, for members to wipe down Chairs, tables and umbrella handles.
- Appropriate social distancing should be practiced.
- Un-vaccinated members should wear masks, particularly in the enclosed bath house.