In addition to the usual pool rules, the following state and CDC requirements must be followed by all visitors.
- All Members and Staff will be required to wear face coverings when not seated in their chairs or at their table. This includes walking to and from and while in the bathhouses as well as entering and exiting the fenced area. Face covering are not required for children 12 and under or while swimming.
- Members must social distance from anyone not residing in their household, minimum of 6 feet apart at all times.
- Members must bring their own chairs, several tables will be provided. Please bring a table covering to cover a table should you choose to use one.
- The pool will be cleared so that surfaces may be sanitized every 2 hours. The closure will last 15 minutes. No one will be permitted to enter the fenced area during this time. Approximate Schedule is as follows:
- Cleaning 11:30am when Lifeguards arrive, pool opens at 12pm. No one may enter the fenced area until 12pm when the pool officially opens.
- Pool Closed 1:45-2:00pm for cleaning
- Pool Closed 3:45-4pm for cleaning
- Pool Closed 5:45-6pm for cleaning
- Pool Closed at 7:45pm if open until 9pm or when pool hours end that day if before.